Monday, December 29, 2008

Time does not fly when you aren't having fun!!



This past Christmas has to be considered the worst Christmas of my life. I was snowed in for a week with my DH...whom I love, but too much togetherness is not necessarily a good thing! Once the snow started falling last week, I knew we were doomed to have a very "close" Christmas. This is what John looked like out in the snow up past his knees...as you can see...2 of our cars were buried in the snow and the 2nd picture is my car..Off and on during the week, we lost power in our house...the last time on Christmas day about Noon, until 6pm on the 26th. We nearly froze in our house. It is all electric by the way. We finally were able to get out, with the help of our neighbor, so that we could go to town and get a hot meal. We may be able to dig out DH's car this afternoon. I was able to come to work today...I am supposed to be on vacation, but I wasn't able to finish up my week at work last week, so here I am. I am glad for this year, that Christmas is over and I can forget it ever happened!!!

Happy New Year,

Anett

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Holy Snow Batman! That's a real Cave!!!! I never would have imagined so much snow. Has there ever been such a situation?!

What's the weather going to be like from here on out?

Pat said...

YIKES...that is a HORRENDOUS amount of snow. I hope the rest of the winter is gentler for you. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I hope you visit my blog often.