Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Play Time


I decided to play a little bit this afternoon and made this pincushion. I used some old buttons in the bottom that belonged to a friend of mine that died from cancer a few years ago. Mrs. T. was a very special lady who taught me many things over the years that I knew her. I have a quilt top of her mother's that I want to finish sometime soon. I am going to sandwich Beth's angel quilt in a few minutes and get busy quilting it. I chose to put a flannel butterfly fabric on the back. It is lavender with lots of colorful butterflies on it. Will post a picture when I am finished with it.

Have a good Sunday.


Anett

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Oh what a pretty prettie!!! I sure love those pretty prettie you make.

As for the quilt - I hope I get to see it soon but I've been holding my breath... you have a Death Wish out for me or what? ;P

Smarty Pants Love, *karendianne/ Living Life at LeeHaven