Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memory Quilt











My boss, who is also one of my best friends gave me a great idea before I left on the NYC trip. She told me I should make a memory quilt out of photos and fabrics from NYC. The above fabrics are some that I am going to incorporate into the quilt I am going to make. I am also going to incorporate the wall hanging pattern that you can see in the picture on the left. I know the Eiffel Tower fabric has nothing to do with NYC, but it is also on my bucket list of places to see, so I figured it belonged in the quilt also. I took picture of all the places that I saw, so I am going to put them on fabric and try to tell a story with the quilt. I have tons of ideas floating around in my brain...now we just have to see if I can make them come out of my fingers. Stay tuned!


Anett

No comments: