Saturday, August 1, 2009

Boy did I have a good Friday


Yesterday was a busy and long day, but it was a good one. We got up early and headed to an Estate Sale in town. I found 2 quilts and missed one. The first one which I will show you today is a beautiful needle turn applique in the prettiest colors. I also found a Grandmother's Garden quilt. Both of these were $25 each. While at the sale, I grabbed a bag of what looked like quilt blocks for $2.00...that is for another post. Anyway, here is the picture of the first quilt and it is a beauty. It will be going on my queen sized bed......as soon as this god awful heat lets up!

Off to sew more signature blocks.

Anett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally pissed!! I go to an estate sale and find mismatched china, old newspapers and dirty pots and pans!! You go and find quilts, blocks, quilts and more quilts............whats with that???
disgruntled in Crofton