Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If Children are our Blessings

then grandchildren are our greater blessings. My Granddaughter Nikki, whom I love dearly is going to have a baby. Oh lord, that means I am going to be a great-grandma again. Nikki found out yesterday that she is having a baby girl....I can't wait. My mind went into overdrive last night thinking about all the things I want to make for the baby. I am heading out today to get flannel to make a quilt, I will be contacting a friend today to make a christening outfit, burp pads will be made and anything else I can think of. My daughter-in-law still has some of the things that I made when Nikki was born and is giving them to her for the new baby. One of the coolest things is the baby is due around August 8th...I told Nikki last night she was going to have it on the 3rd instead...that's my birthday and nothing would make me happier than to have a new baby born on my birthday.

I hope everyone has a great day and you know what I will be doing for the next four month's...sewing for the new baby.

Anett

No comments: