Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogging and new baby










I heard on the radio this morning that blogging or writing in a journal for a least 15 minutes a day will make you a smarter and happier, more mentally aware person. Hmmmm...not sure I believe that one, but I am willing to give it a try.

The above picture is the first one of my new baby. Nikki sent it yesterday and I am very excited. It's rather blurry, but you can still see lots of baby there.

I am going to attempt to make some burp pads this weekend...we will see...lord only knows how they will come out. I haven't made one since Nikki was born. She was the last grandchild I made them for. She is now almost 19.....oh my today in fact. I better call her before I forget.

This didn't take 15 minutes, but it's enough for today.

Happy sewing and blogging to all,


Anett

No comments: