Friday, April 3, 2009

I am on a mission

To make the best triangle(Humbug) bag I have ever made. I made a bunch of these a few years ago and I haven't made one in several years. I got started again a few days ago making them and now I can't stop! I am determined to use up a bunch of scrapes making these bags and save a bunch of them for something special later in the year. I have a ton of zippers and a bunch of scraps....I am on my way.

Before I made my first one, I fussed and fussed about the inability to put a zipper in. With the help of a very good friend and encouragement from many other friends, I made one and then couldn't stop. Now I am at it again and loving every minute of it.

Off to get my zippers,


Anett

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

I love my Humbag. I took it with me on my trip to see my Dad one year and showed it to him. It says "Quilter's Cafe" on it. He thought that was pretty neat. I was proud.