Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a pain...

I have a friend who shall remain nameless had decided it's her new mission to make sure that I blog for 15 minutes a day. So here goes.

I have been test sewing some embroidery designs for a friend of mine this weekend. I met Karen several years ago when I was trying to find a digitizer that was inexpensive, but good. Karen is both. We talked alot during the time she was digitizing a project for me and I drove to Bremerton Washington to meet her and her family. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she is very talented quilter and embroidery digitizer. She has inspired me to continue learning about machine embroidery and she has also become a good friend. We haven't seen each other for a couple of years, but she is always there for me when I need a project done or just some advice on a project I am working on. So this weekend this is what I am doing..............

I love all three of these and they are going to make a beautiful quilt or wall hangning when they are all done.

No comments: