Saturday, June 27, 2009

How many do we really need?











Sandi, at A Legacy of Stitches blog, put up a challenge on her blog the other day. We were supposed to make a potholder and she would enter our name for a give in September for whoever wins. The potholder in the upper left corner is the first one I ever made. It was a lot of fun and my mind got to working and I have now made three, with ideas for at least three more. I am finding this very relaxing and fun and it makes me laugh every time I finish one. Of course the first one I made, in case you didn't notice the loop is at the bottom, I laughed so hard I cried when I saw what I did. The next two came out like I wanted them to. So I want to thank Sandi for giving me the inspiration to try this challenge and I had a great time making these and I look forward to making some more.

Stitchin is better than B*tchin!

Anett

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!!! We need thousands.

Anonymous said...

and I've been using knitted dishcloths for pot holders.........how dumb am I??? These are cute...keep up the good work!!

ashamed in Crofton!!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Awesome, Anett! Keep stitchin'. It's fun to see what you will come up with next!