Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrate!

This is the Sunbonnet Sue towel I did over the weekend. I wanted it to have a 4th of July theme. I used some of my beloved Mickey Mouse red, white and blue fabric for her dress. This was all done on my embroidery machine and I really like the way she came out. I know most Sunbonnets have black shoes, but I really wanted her shoes to go with her dress~ LOL. I also made a pot holder for a special friend, but I didn't take a picture of it, so I can't post that today unfortunately. It turned out pretty cool and I hope she likes it when she receives it. It is in the mail today.

When I get closer to my 100th post, I will post about the give-away I plan on doing. I am not sure yet what I will be giving away, but I am sure it will involve three of my favorite things...a pincushion, fabric and stick pins.

Happy Sewing everyone,

Anett

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Love the little Sunbonnet Girl Towel. Glad my challenge could provide you some fun! My leg/back is getting better slowly and I may make a couple just because they are projects that don't require sitting at the machine for hours. Very cute!

Kaye said...

The towels are adorable, Sunbonnet Sue was a good pick. I did the potholders and I am now going to do the towels. Will post picture. I also see you have quite a collection of pincushions. Your pansy one will be on its way as soon as I get to the PO